WHAT IS MOBILE SITES CERTIFICATION?
Year after year, mobility is increasing. More and more people are consuming content on their mobile devices as compared to doing it on laptops/desktops.
Businesses and organisations compete for better user engagement and more conversions on mobile sites. It is thereby important, that developers and designers create experiences that serves the purpose.
This certification tests more on the conceptual side of developing and designing for better mobile experiences. It won't test you on your coding skills, but rather will test you on best practices in developing faster web pages for mobile and creating effective mobile experiences.
IS THE MOBILE SITES CERTIFICATION WORTH IT?
- Mobile Sites Certification will not only help you stand out from the crowd, it'll also show that you have what it takes to succeed.
- Being certified means being tested, which adds more trust and credibility to your profile. This helps you get more visibility to recruiters and hiring managers.
- It can help you with new opportunities and higher salaries as well as help you retain your current job, which also is very important.
- A certification can help fulfill both professional and personal goals, which is satisfying and rewarding in it's own sense.
- The certification is FREE as of now, so go get it.
You may have the required skills, but, by having the certification, you get accredited by none other than Google, which definitely would prove valuable in one way or the other.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
The Mobile Sites certification is primarily for web developers and designers, whether experienced or fresher. If you have a prior coding experience, it won't hurt, but the certification tests more on the conceptual side of developing and designing for better mobile experiences.
It won't test you on your coding skills, but rather will test you on best practices in developing faster web pages for mobile and creating effective mobile experiences.
This certification is for freshers and experienced alike. There are online study material links which experienced can REFER to and freshers can LEARN from, before appearing for the certification exam. There is a practice test with 68 questions that will clearly help you understand the types of questions that might be asked and their level of difficulty. A combination of study links and practice test is the key to achieve the certification.
- Detailed overview of the certification.
- Tips and Tricks to clear the exam in the first attempt.
- Links to online study/reference material, in case you need it.
- 68 hand-picked practice questions with answers and detailed explanations
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
Basics knowledge of how websites are built
WHAT AM I GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE?
- Get detailed exam overview and proven passing strategy
- Learn/Review required concepts under 3hrs, with an interactive online study reference
- Download the certificate and add it to online profiles and resume
- Get listed on Google Partners public profile
WHAT TO BRING
Get your own laptops and chargers. If possible get your own internet device!
WHAT IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Web Developers and UI/UX Designers looking to add authenticity for the In-Demand skills
- Freelance developers who wish to onboard more projects and clients by showcasing the earned certification
- Students/Freshers wanting to start their careers in web development and design
- Anyone, who wishes to get accredited by Google on the mobile landscape
P.S: THIS IS A THREE SESSIONS COURSE, 2 HOURS EACH.
Register here: http://bit.ly/MSCbyGoogle